We have discovered a bug for the Grace Link with this latest software. The bug is when you use the sleep timer on the link the unit shuts off. The immediate temporary fix to use the radio is for the Customer to factory reset the LINK (This will set timer back to factory setting of 5 min. ) and to NOT use the sleep timer feature again until we fix the Software issue.
We have released a new version of software:
Mondo Elite / Mondo Elite Classic: 143.118, Grace Link: 150.49
Upgrades / Bug fixes are as follows:
- Fixes mute bug on Grace link ( press in the select knob when on the Now playing screen will mute / unmute audio)
- Increase number of alarms from 5 to 7
- enhances the Pandora log in process to make sure the activation code does not get deactivated before initial service set up
- added more information during alarm set up process
- upgrade font as it was not rendering correctly on some screens
- optimized extra Now playing screen ( press now playing button when on now playing screen provides various information depending on what is provided
- wi-fi connectivity for WPA networks: a small percentage of customers had issues connecting to network with PMF supported (this is not a customer setting but a new feature many modems enable for better security).
- SirisuXM upgrade: adds more functionality to the remote control
- By holding OK button ON THE REMOTE CONTROL, the bottom bar items (except items which have dedicated buttons - play / skip etc.) are displayed as a list invoked from any list / play view
Note: We have a few other SirisuXM bugs that are effecting metadata and we will also be updating our Chromecast implementation as well as a few other upgrades. We expect the next upgrade to be within 2 weeks.