A few reminders about your ECOEXTREME.
- Always make certain the seal around the outer edge of your ECOEXTREME is clean and free of ANY debris. Dirt or dust in the seal can cause the case to leak and Grace Digital/ECOXGEAR will not be held responsible for the contents of your case.
- Should the audio quality of your speaker case diminish, we recommend fresh batteries, all the same brand.
- Be sure the clips are closed tight on the case before putting near water. While you do have a 3 year warranty, Grace Digital/ECOXGEAR does not cover the contents of your case.
- For the best sound from your speaker, we recommend setting the volume on your audio source at 75% and adjust from there on the outside of the case.
- For your peace of mind, always do a dunk test of your ECOEXTREME before taking it where it can go in or underwater. Grace Digital/ECOXGEAR does not cover the contents of your case.