Due to licensing restrictions, free access to stream RadioTunes radio channels is now only available via their website at www.RadioTunes.com, or through their official mobile apps. Please visit www.RadioTunes.com or download the app to continue listening for free. You can also upgrade to RadioTunes to stream from wherever you choose without restrictions.
Visit www.RadioTunes.com/premium for more information.
Here are the instructions:
Head over to http://www.radiotunes.com/settings for the custom URLs that are mentioned below. Make sure you’re logged in for premium links. Select ‘hardware player’ and ‘MP3’ quality from this page, to obtain the correct URLs.
Next, you will need to do is register an account with http://myradio.gracedigital.com/
Then login into your account after you have registered.
1. Choose the “My Streams” menu
2. Click “New Folder” and name it “RadioTunes”.
3. Then click “New Stream”
4. Enter the name of the channel you want to add. For example…“Smooth Jazz”. (Later, you can enter as many as you wish)
Next, you will need to copy and paste the custom URLs from the menu linked earlier. Here is how to do this:
1. In the “My Streams” box, click on the channel you created….our example “Smooth Jazz”. To the right, it should now also say “Smooth Jazz”
2. Enter the custom URL from the menu, into the field called… “Stream Address (URL)”. Be careful to copy the URL exactly.
3. Click “Save” after your entry.
Next, register your Internet Radio device with Grace Digital at http://myradio.gracedigital.com/
Enter the registration code from your device.
Next, on your Grace radio:
1. Select “My Stuff”
2. Select “My Streams”
3. Look for RadioTunes. That’s it!
Please note: It may be necessary to unplug the power from your radio in order for the new channels to synchronize with Reciva servers.